Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom

 I think the hardest part of living overseas is being away from family and friends- and since today is my mom's birthday- I'll talk specificaly about being away from her. Email, facebook, skype are all great and do keep us in contact but just aren't the same as being in the same room. Now I've been lucky to have family in the same county my whole life and I realised this when our kids were born. Having Mom there to take Wilder out for crepes, or french lessons, or both kids to gingerbread house shows has been great for the kids- and huge for Lisa and I as we ran around trying to work and silly things like that. But more than helping us out it was the times we could all just be together that I miss the most- so thanks mom- and happy birthday. We wish we could be there to have some cake with you! Here are some shots to look over before then.















So there are some shots of your little world travellers- Luca loves languages and Wilder is learning french- thanks to you- have a great birthday. think of you all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment