Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I'll take Peruvian Hodge Podge for 200 Alex.

Well I couldn't quite think where these last photos fit in the big scheme of things- so here you go- in the form of a question.
For whatever reason this stuff is muy popular in Peru- it tastes like cough syrup, looks like mountain dew, and according to Aaron goes quite nicely with Chinese food.

Amigos

This captures Lisa and I, don't you think

Be careful people its the...

We won this, but sadly couldn't fit it into our suitcase and had to leave it. Honest.

Come! we will teach you to make Coockies.

They have the most ornately decorated gourds in Peru.

I love this guy!


Lisa, let me be your spiritual guide, your shaman if you will. (if you ever get a chance ask Lisa about the "shamans" that were offering their services to gringas )

Not sure if I had ever seen Luca focus this much for this long.

and lets see, I think I'll take a few beers and... the black one there on the left. Mmmm cerveza and cuy. 

Not sure I would sign up for this- it kind of sounds like "fatal yoga". Maybe this is what they do at the Killa House?

At the Norton pub with Mr. Morton

View from the Norton Pub.

Excuse me, what aisle would I find Llama chow?

Have you ever had Peruvian Corn? You should.

Corn bliss
 and then this one: I (finally) got to sit by the window on the plane and just when I was thinking to myself that we should be over Equador I looked out and saw this. It might just be the Cotopaxi Volcano- and I might just be climbing it in December- will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment