Sunday, May 10, 2015

siete mares y tres dias y cinquinta profes egual...

7 beaches plus 3 days plus 50 teachers equals a fantastic time.

I think the maths add up. Last weekend we got to go to Siete Mares for one last time. It was a three day weekend and Shayne Cokerdem wisely booked the whole place earlier in the year. It was overrun with teachers and kids and I can't thank Shayne enough for putting it together. In fact I just can't thank all of our friends down here enough- I was aiming for a picture of each of them but just know I missed a few. Thanks for being our amigos.

Darren pointing to the place where one could usually find Mike.

Anne is Luca's awesome teacher and John is a fellow sloth aficionado. 

Victor the yogi

Anna and Ellie. I hope you know how much Lisa is going to miss you Anna.

Lisa and Jeff

Stacey, what are you pointing at?

Mike, Innes, and Darren- keeping bartenders employed since 1972.

Darren and Noah

Ian and Koffi

Lisa and her stunt double

Maya- sorry you weren't feeling well but at least you weren't feeling well in a cool spot.

Lilly

Lisas got a big ol Darren


Gary- one of my heroes
Well you knew we would include a franco

Sloth sighting- Martin

The school bully- Nadjib


Mike, Shayne, Jess, Juli, Stacey, Mike, and a swimming Sean.

What happens at Siete Mares stays at Siete Mares. Or at least we didn't hear, see, or say anything.

Cesar in the kiddie pool.

Insert caption here(                        ) says Sean.
Thanks everyone (especially all those I missed) for a real nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment