Thursday, September 3, 2020

What I've been seeing



 I've been seeing a few things of late.

I see that you wear a silly mustache to a staff meeting one time... actually that's a nice screen shot.


I see certain people getting confused by this directional arrow 
(photo credit-Jono)

I see myself getting sweaty in my new teacher clothes this year. (jk- this is just for my school photo)

I see some solid advice here


I see Wilder, being awesome back in Colorado!

I see this guy in the hallway by my class.

I see that I still love mangos

I see a driving range perfect for my golf ability- you are supposed to hit it in the water!

I see the world's bravest range ball retrievers. (editors not: I hit neither one of them)

I see Lisa returning from her morning run

I see her wringing out... rain?... sweat? oh please be rain.

I see our window sill elephant can hold it no more

I see a missed opportunity- how did I not buy this? What a collectors item!

No comments:

Post a Comment