Saturday, April 20, 2013

signs part 3

I just love those signs that don't quite make sense at first glance- then you look again and "oh yeah I get it now!"
don't even ask me how I got this one.

No Blue! No Clown horns! This means you.
I saw this one right as I was hitting my head.


This is a sign that the security on the podium is surprisingly relaxed. 

This is an elliptical bike- simply fabulous. It's a sign that I need to sell my bike and get one.

Would you rather have inner peas or whirled peas?

Just one

This was in Oman- they don't even sell beer in the restaurants- just wanted to make sure I guess.

Settle down- its just  a toy. Honestly.

This is a sign that the pro bike race was in town and these 3 are really good at grabbing the free water bottles the riders toss.

The arabic below states- "actually just a swimming pool but the summer temperatures average 180degrees so you know.."

This is a sign I'm getting old- honestly I got out of the car, took the picture so I would remember where I parked, walked 20 meters, realized what I had done, stopped a group of 20 year olds and said "oh my, please shoot me".

This is a sign you are about to eat nothing but Carne. Thanks Ben- master of the grill.

The sign of the devil- but he sure is sweet and tasty.

A sign outside Luca's classroom.

A sign of things to come?

Kinda catchy that.

I'm either shrinking or the new Red Bulls are huge!
Magic carpets above you in the restaurant- not sure what it's a sign of but I like it.
On my hall duty- I saw this sign.

These were in our Oman hotel room- I sat for a long time deciding which should be used first.




Couldn't turn this photo for some reason- but if you ever get to try zizzle meat- don't hesitate it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment