Sunday, May 19, 2013

Turkey Space Camp 2013

Turkey Trip 2013 Wilder

I went on a trip with the qatar academy program "school without walls". I got to go to Turkey space camp. My councilor was Ms. Irma and Taylor. We had slumber parties and painted our nails. We all got to get to know each other better.
 On the plane we had so much fun. I got to sit with my friends Lukas and Olivia.
This is our robotics competition. We had to make a robot and program it to do different tasks.

 We went to a amphitheater called metropolis. The guide said it dated back to the hellenistic period.
 We went to a turkish school and we got to teach the students the cup song.
We also got to build and launch rockets. You got to go up and push a big green button that said "Launch".
At the end of Space Camp they took us to the place where we did all our missions and stimulators. We got in line and they gave us our certificates. After That we sat down and they gave individual and group awards. I got an engineering award which means my group fixed our robot the most. My group also got completed mission.
This is our robotics group. This is me and Olivia my friend we where the programmers. Abdullah  and Mohammad  were the engineers.

Here is Olivia teaching a girl who will now follow her everywhere.

These were some girls we met and they where so nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment