Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Friends and the beach

Had a great time at the beach this past weekend- a time to relax and think things over. One thing that kept coming to mind was how lucky we are down here in the friend category. Now this may have been because our friends brought kids and Luca and Wilder were always off running around doing stuff- leaving me to sit around pondering how lucky we are in the friend category. Or it just might be that we have been meeting some very cool people. I tried to get photos of everyone but it was hard... and I was so busy just sitting around doing not much. Enjoy.

Lisa got to play in the surf a bit
This was the expression I got when I told her it was time for lunch.




Luca and the Janzen boys

Greg and Cam talking shop
The trip was organized by our fellow Curiana neighbors Shayne and Diane. It is always good to be floating in water talking with Shayne- Here, Sean gives it a try while Diane looks for fish.

"so you want me to catch your feet and not let you down?" "yes, for 30 seconds."

Sean is quite amazing, he can do this and also walk around.
We saw an Iguana climb a tree...

so the kids figured to try it as well


as did I



 Here we all are after hiking out to the 7th beach, enjoying life and sunsets.





who's excited to leave the campfire and go to bed?



and a few more scenes to remember.


the view from when I looked up from by book.

did I mention there were massages?

did I mention there were pina coladas?

No comments:

Post a Comment