Sunday, March 15, 2015

Ski Day

One of the sacrifices I have made for international teaching has been not skiing for 4 years. Yes there was that time in Dubai... but that doesn't really count. It is with a mix of emotions that I look at my Colorado friends ski pictures on Facebook: I'm happy for them sure, but couldn't they try to look just a little less happy in their pictures?
Anywhoo- we set out today to go bowling, and after being told it would be roughly an hour wait for the lane to open we decided to hit the adjoining arcade.

"and then I saw her face, now I'm a believer"
okay- maybe not the soundtrack that was playing in my head, but when I saw the ski game I knew-just like that- today was a ski day. The graphics were fantastic- 80's one piece all the way- its too bad they don't show up in the pictures.

So take that everyone back in Colorado who just had to suffer thru a blue sky spring ski day! Ski Day in Caracas! and we never did end up bowling.



 Check out that form! I still got it!

 you can take the boy out of the mountains but you can't...

No comments:

Post a Comment