Sunday, December 8, 2019

Bagan proper


Bagan. Truly an amazing place. We have been fortunate to have traveled to some places that surpassed expectations. By a long shot. I would put Bagan with Petra and Machu Pichu. Different by far but just astounds you with beauty.
There will be quite a few temple pictures to follow- no apologies- can't be avoided. I didn't even include all of the ones I took. AND these were all on my iphone! Our good camera still being in our shipment. 


We first took a sunset tour. There are not too many points that are up high... so as you can see in the second shot, we weren't alone.


The crew: Max, Luca, Innes, Lisa, and Wilder







We dragged everyone out of bed for a sunrise. It was nice but I have to say the blue sky contrasting with the red brick was my favorite. We rented scooter and cruised around.






The boys saw a sign and decided to get tattoos. Not to be left out I also got one befitting my gangsta profile






Great trip, jayzubah Bagan

No comments:

Post a Comment