Sunday, March 8, 2020

I'll take hodge podge for 100 Alex.

I think I remember on jeopardy when they couldn't figure out a full category they would just toss a bunch of random q's in and call it hodgepodge. Kinda the same thing here:

Needed some washers to attach bolts on the basket. Found the perfect solution until Jono and Adam mentioned that on the inside of the cap you can check if you have won a free beer. Now I'm dying to know.


Lego expo at the plaza? I might know someone who is interested.

Had my students play with a photo editor for a class assignment so I thought I should practice as well. These happened to be the two pics I happened to have.


Lisa won a staycation at the Melia hotel! It is 7 minutes away from our house but felt much much further. 


View from the room


That was last weekend- this weekend was the school gala. Here we are trying to look sharp

Here is Zarli who could just be an agent for men in black!

A note on my longyi. These are the best! but as a westerner I just don't have it down on how to tie it yet. A well tied longyi stays narrow from the waist down to the feet. Mine started that way but as the night went on, with dancing and a trip to bathroom, I think it slipped a bit, and became more of a bell shape. My hint was when a guy walked by and said "nice dress". Tell you the truth I was just happy it didn't fall down.

No comments:

Post a Comment