Friday, August 26, 2011

more pics of the casa de doha

More pics from the casa- today is our first day to just be at home so we are all wandering around in a bit of a daze.
We have a cupboard under the stairs! Guess where Wilder wanted her bedroom to be? Just like Harry Potter.

Strangely we have his and her toilets. Unfairly Lisa's has a seat, a lid, and mine squirts me in the back when I flush.

We have 2 of these beauties and yes they are as cozy to sit in as they are pleasing to look at.

Here is the view from our bedroom- tres romantic. As soon as I figure out how to climb the compound wall it's free tile for all.

This is my new best friend. You point the remote at it and cold air comes out. There is one in every room!

The kids beds. Luca has been rockin the pink one on the right- what can I say the boy has style.

There is so much closet space in the kids room that we can fit all of their clothes, all the toys, and both of the children in them.

I have always wanted a sitting mirror where I can just gaze upon myself and think.

Our Ironing board included a mini ironing board- is this so I can iron my socks? underwear? Is this a cultural thing?

Yup that is a real plastic chandelier... real fabulous that is.

Lisa and I guessed wrong on this one- the water here tastes great- but the coffee is lousy. Starbucks has made it to the Middle East and we will find it- sorry Nescafe -I'm just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment