Saturday, December 15, 2012

signs part 2

Installment number 2 of the signs posting- I love signs- especially when they are just slighlty speelt wrong or can be taken out of context. Here are some I've seen lately.
I like this one because Wilder had no idea when I said "come lean on the railing for a picture." I'm so sneaky.

They really aren't that fast.

I make grocery lists because I forget things- but now I know that it is a so much more important thing to do.

This is a sign that I am shopping in the wrong aisle.

This is a sign to stop letting Luca hold my phone in the car.

The apocalypse really is coming- but at least the zombies will be registered.

This sign just looks cooler in arabic.

If no one was watching I would have peeled these of the door to use at home.


and also working area, sorry to muss up your dirt and changing your layout, and...well I'm just sorry.

This is at the horse races we went to- its a sign that these two are about to be running faster than the horses.

This sign says "Beware of the Luca"

This is a sign that Innes is too easily amused... and needs to get out more with kids his age.

I knew they could contract- but I wasn't aware you could trade them! I know I know but I just couldn't resist a uranus joke.

This sign is for Nate Richter it is Wilder and My prediction for world cup 2014

No we didn't go to Yemen- this is at the Souq Waqif. The old fellow inside who sold us honey was awesome.

Always a good sign to see these in the fridge.

Cool sign from Italy look close you can find the kind design decal.

One of my new favorite sports is cricket and Lo and Behold I found myself in Robertsbridge this summer - home of Gray-Nicolls bats.

Oh do I ever miss this sign.


No comments:

Post a Comment