Saturday, February 1, 2020

20 from the corner of king and burma




Well sometimes the best sounding ideas...
Here was the plan for my next 20 pictures in 2020. I would go sit on a corner and watch the world go by. Had to be 20 pictures in that. I chose the corner of king and burma because of its cool sign and its shady perch with a view down 2 streets. What went down? Not much actually- guess I picked the wrong corner or time of day. Can't win em all (and I even left the corner to wander)

Here is the corner


I am intrigued every time I see one of these wire snaggles

You see lots of taxis. Taxis and bikes, I like the bikes.


Lisa wants a bougainvillea in our yard- this one would be nice

The timeless battle: leaf v insect.

 They see me rollin


So that's it. Didn't even get to ten. Next time. I thought that at least there was some good to get out of a shortened excursion: the dog was happy I was back- but nope he was more interested in the shepherd down the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment