Thursday, January 7, 2021

Mission 10 Mogok noodles

 

When someone mentions "That place has the best Shan noodles in town." You write it down. First I made sure I knew where the Shan state was (in the east- borders China, Laos, and Thailand. Then we went for noodles!

Dan had told me about it on our photo walk from earlier and I finally worked it into a mission. He mentioned they have very good soup but as we were going the take away route- noodles won.


 Lisa and I taxied downtown and had a nice stroll about. Grabbed some good beers at the teahouse, found a book at the bookshop. 






Saw some cool doorways as well (you always do it seems)






We got home around 3 and what was going to be our dinner turned into an afternoon snack! I swear I was just going to try a little. It was very very good! Thanks for the tip Dan.


The little bag below ended up being pickled vegetables- my fear was that it would be spicy. The little bag above was soup- turns out what Lisa ordered really did need soup. We were careful, didn't spill a drop, and it was amazing





On the way home we saw this sign... ketchup?


No comments:

Post a Comment