Sunday, January 10, 2021

Mission 7- pajama jammy jam

This mission might seem out of order... and it is. I cycle past this shop every day to school and my mission was to get family pajamas made for all of us. It is quite wonderful seeing families out and about in their pajamas here on the weekend.

I chose the fabric, pantomimed the sizes, and left as this sweet woman said "tomorrow, tomorrow"

Well, I certainly had fun going back every day of break and laughing with her as we both would say "tomorrow tomorrow" In the end it seems I only ordered pants so will have to pick up the tops for Lisa and Luca... tomorrow.
 

Now, who's excited for their new pajama jammy jams?




This is the look Lisa gives Luca when she is thinking "if you smile or laugh at his jokes you'll only encourage him to tell more".

No comments:

Post a Comment