Sunday, December 14, 2014

ComicConCaracas


You probably know by now that I love random things. So I wasn't going to just ignore seeing a sign for a seemingly VERY random Caracas event: Comic Con Caracas. We were driving home from getting our cedulas and I noticed the sign.

We loaded up the car and took along Wilder's friend Bianca. I was expecting a small timey event- really how many comic book fans could there be in Caracas? Turns out many, and with the difficulty of buying things in this city I was pleasantly surprised with the number of homemade costumes.

We knew we had a winner when the very first exhibit upon entering was Dr. Who. 
You want Jedis? They had Jedis

Captains Log

and here I am with a couple of... not sure really but they have made cardboard a legitimate art medium.
Homemade Wolverine, Homemade Ironman





No comments:

Post a Comment