Saturday, December 6, 2014

Signs in VZ

 I love signs- especially when I don't quite understand them- that makes it more fun to imagine what they are saying. Here is a batch of signs from the past few months that I have noticed.
This was an office supply store and apparently also has a selection of yoghurt for you if you need.

I'm not sure what is behind this door, but I am pretty sure what  isn't.


Yeah, Wilder and I shop here often.

This sign might get you into trouble in the states, I mean really, it's inquire within.

This is a sign that your country is in good hands, good strong hands that can handle a 90 mph fastball just as easily as that changeup. So don't worry y'all -he got this.

This one is down by our local fruiteria- love it, not sure what it means though- any help?


Toilet paper has been easier to find this year, but last year it got scarce enough that the local mall ran this public service ad stressing the importance of not using too much paper. I just love the guy with his sock off.


I dearly miss the snow and skiing but one day it struck me how nice it is to have the perfect temperature every single day of the year.

Want to study computers in the best american academy? Well I just might know a place, call me.

                            ???? is this the opposite of "no tocar"????


 This is a sign that the portrait artist on the left just got fired because the guy on the right is the new sheriff in town!


 This is a sign that we are almost home- these eagles guard our street. I think I will bring them back to Colorado

 This is a sign that its all going to alright.


 These two are signs that if your nephew back in the states sends a "flat stanley" to you, you shouldn't let Innes "borrow" him for a few minutes.

Just a cool sign

No comments:

Post a Comment