Monday, April 13, 2015

weekend odds and ends

Have had a few nice weekends of doing a little of this a little of that.

On the way to Chacao market I saw this one- how I feel when I do sit ups lately.

Okay, sorry just one more nod to spring break. Just one more hopeful nod that Heineken will decide to sponsor future Simpson/Isom endeavors.

Last weekend we were able to enjoy another Cokerdem egg hunt. Always good fun and watching the balloon toss is quite enjoyable tension.
Luca and Lucas get a jump on the side yard.

Soccer ball, Soccer ball, EGG!

finding the sneak between the two yards can save valuable time.

INCOMING!!!!!


This was on the way to Chacao as well- made me think of all my Doha mates!

Coy had a birthday party as well. I like Coy, he is a man of simplicity- all he wanted was pictures of Maquinas (machines, diggers, etc)

(not Coy) but nice hat Chris!
Got in a Sunday Bike ride with MSR and he stopped here (I thought to pee).  Always an amazing perspective on things in Caracas.

Respect this Gringo!

All Lisa could say was "awww nice pose... were you tired?"  Guess I have to work on my tough guy stance.

bought a few of these at the market- look absolutely awful on the outside...

But pop them open and shazam! they look really cool! of course they still taste a bit shady.

Sunday afternoon and the kids wanted some screen time. We said no why don't you create and draw. Luca had some stickers and came up with a little comic. Wilder had an art project about the white stripes and black keys going on. 
*note to self* kill the TV when we get home.
that would be TNT

you do not!


and here is Wilders (work in progress)


No comments:

Post a Comment