Thursday, August 13, 2020

Signs

I like signs. In all their forms. Here are a few I've seen recently.

Okay so this I thought was just stating the obvious: how to flush. But then I remembered I was in Japan and saw the word "ecowasher". Almost shot me out of the stall.

This is a sign from Wilder's new college town. Wouldn't take too many shenanigans to turn it into a big old sign for DAD.


This is a sign that Wilder looks to be continuing the tradition of fine school identification cards.

This is a sign we all got the "wear your cycles of life hat" memo.


This is a sign its springtime in Eagle. Plus, doesn't Lisa look so lovely!

This is a sign that someone at Dremel had me in mind when they wrote the owner's manual. (and no, of course I have not read the manual)


This is a sign that Lisa Morton just gave me a new gnome and I should probably start collecting something new.

Alpine forget-me-nots, a sign you are near the top.


A sign that maybe Tom Kiddoo was hiking this trail the day before you.

A sign that Axel has been tricked by uncle Innes: "You want to make ice cream? c'mon it will be fun"

A sign that I need to start learning to needlepoint- this is awesome.




A sign that my training for my covid test is paying off! Someone told me it feels like they get up there all the way to your knuckles.


I'd like to move this sign up to our yard


Good god- what kind of work zone is this? I wanna see... oh wait no I don't.


A sure sign of a future collectors item. I was going to buy one but it was 30$! Yikes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment